GENERAL SALES CONDITION
- All tickets sold by Quick Queue Sdn Bhd (quickqueue.com.my) are sold as an agent on behalf of the Event Organiser (“ORGANISER”) and/or the Venue Management/Owner (“Venue Owner”). The Promoter and/or Venue Owner are fully responsible for the Event.
- Any complaints regarding the Event will be directed to and dealt with by the ORGANISER and/or Venue Owner.
- No exchange or cancellation of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are non-transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- The Ticket Buyer shall be responsible for all tickets purchased. QuickQueue, Venue Owner and the ORGANISER are not obliged to re-issue, exchange or compensate any damaged tickets. Any damage to the tickets may result in the ticket holder not being allowed to enter the event venue.
- Payment via Local Bank Transfers (FPX), VISA and MASTER Credit Cards* are accepted. AMEX is currently NOT accepted.
- A Transaction Confirmation, and E-ticket(s) with Ticket ID (QR code) will be sent to the Ticket Buyer’s registered e-mail once a successful purchase is confirmed.
Note: It is important that you provide us with a valid email address. QuickQueue will not be held responsible for non-delivery of the “Transaction Confirmation” due to an incorrect email address provided.
- QuickQueue will not be responsible if you encounter any loss in internet connection during the payment process. In the event your credit card is charged but seats are not secured, QuickQueue will refund the amount charged to you IN FULL.
- Redemption of tickets in other forms will be stated otherwise. The Ticket Buyer MUST present his/her NRIC/Passport and E-ticket upon ticket redemption. The identity of the person receiving the ticket(s) may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
- No third party collection is allowed unless an Authorisation Letter and E-Ticket, together with the Ticket Buyer’s photocopy NRIC/passport are submitted to QuickQueue and/or the ORGANISER upon ticket redemption. Failing which, QuickQueue will reserve the rights to not release the ticket(s).
- Ticket buyers are responsible to take note of any entry conditions or restrictions imposed on infants, children without tickets or any minimum admission age.
- The ORGANISER/Venue Owner may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The ORGANISER/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the ORGANISER.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you experience difficulties or are unsure if your transaction is successful, please DO NOT repeat your order or perform another transaction. Kindly contact us immediately during our operation hours.
Operation Hours :
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays